When people go for a master’s degree program, they prefer to know the value and potential of the course that they are opting for. MBA degree course is also very popular and most valuable program in current industry trends to fulfill people’s goal of getting good salary and better career growth. So it becomes more prominent to choose carefully whether to go for a full time course of part time MBA program. Also choosing for the mode of learning such as online course or a traditional campus course is also important for program’s success.
Here are some of the facts about popular MBA courses in India and abroad. What people thinks before getting into an MBA program, how they choose the best appropriate course for their career growth.
Why People go for an MBA course – There are various reasons for getting into an MBA course after graduation such as –
- Better Employment prospects – MBA course improves the chances of getting hired by top industry employers. More than 85% of MBA graduates (2012 batch) in India had an employment offer by the time of post graduation course. Also the priority of getting hired for MBA graduates by top employers is much more than others.
- Handsome Salary – Many professionals reported more than 200% salary increase after getting an MBA degree course. Many employers are also planning to increase the salary range of business professionals.
When People go for an MBA – Whether you should go for an MBA program right after your graduation or you should get some work experience first, is a long term debate topic. Here are some of the facts about when most people prefer to go for an MBA degree course.
- As per GMAC study report, most of the MBA 2012 graduates from India have at-least one year of work experience when they enrolled for an MBA program. Around 30% of MBA 2012 graduate are having 3 to 6 years of work experience during enrollment.
- Around 40% of MBA graduates have worked in higher technology industry before getting into MBA. More than 20% candidates were in consulting industry before their MBA program. Remaining MBA aspirants were from Finance, Accounting, and various other services.
Where People Go for MBA Degree – It is equally important to choose the course type, medium of learning and where to go for degree course. To know about whether people looked for online MBA courses or campus programs for their MBA degree is quite important for your own selection too.
- People who are self motivated, disciplined, comfortable using computer and internet technology looked for online MBA courses instead of traditional campus programs.
- Most of the people reported to enroll for an MBA course from international abroad university. And the majority of India people, who applied for abroad MBA, chose business schools in United States.
Popularity of Course type – It is important to know whether you should go for a full time MBA degree program or a part time course will be good for you.
- In 2012, Majority of MBA aspirants, around 60% were enrolled in 1 year MBA degree programs. More than 25% candidates decided to go for 2 year full time MBA degree courses.
In 2013, as per current trend, online MBA programs are more significant than campus courses, since aspirants can continue their employment of other tasks while studying for MBA degree.